- Mind Gym Toolkit for students to do well in exams.
- How to be good at subjects which students dislike.
- How to remember what you study, and recall them quickly without stress?..and more….
- Why teachers teach but kids not learn.
- The power of student driven learning.
- Psychological & emotional needs and wellbeing of students.
- Positive Behavioral Support (PBS) Strategies
- Positive teacher feedback to students and students’ feedback to teachers.
- Role of parents, teachers and school in the life of a child.
- Teacher and a positive classroom atmosphere.
- Creative and innovative Teacher.
- How to help students excel in studies and how to help the slow learners.
- Design thinking for 21st century educators and live problem solving.
- How can teachers strive to become enthusiastic educators.
- Teachers’ role as counselors to students.
- Effective teacher-to-teacher communiction.
- Dealing with school problems in a collaborative manner.
- Conflict resolution and relationship building.
- How to guide / train your children to study well withour stress?
- How to guide / train your children to study subjects they are weak in?
- How to keep them focused to the subjects?
- How to have a counselor’s mindset?
- Emotion coaching for parents: helping children learn to regulate their emotions.
- Different Approaches to Learning at Home.
- How to approach S.T.E.A.M.-(Science / Technology / Technology / Engineering / Arts / Math)Brochure for Students, Parents and Teachers
Download Program Brochure